“The Latest Developments in PMI Tools ( Hand held XRF analyzers) and Applications” by Brian Wilson at the 2017 API Tanks, Valves, and Piping Conference & Expo.
The Latest Developments in PMI Tools and Applications
- Analysis of microalloying elements in high strength low alloy steels
- Measuring residual element (RE) content in carbon steels
- Low level silicon detection in steel piping to predict sulfidation corrosion
- Calculating equivalency factor (EQF) using pseudo elements
- Application demonstration